If you or someone you know has a bipolar disorder, there is still hope. Some treatments can support the recovery of people with bipolar disorder, including:
- Medication – The doctor or Mental Health Counselor may recommend one or more medicines to find what works best for the patient
- Counseling – Often, psychotherapy or other forms Mental Health Care in North Carolina are used in combination with medication, with the advice of a professional African American therapist
- Complementary Care – Some patients find that they can benefit more from exercise, stress reduction classes or other activities to complement their treatment
- Peer Support – The advice and support of others who have bipolar disorder can aid recovery.
- Electroconvulsive Therapy – This treatment is used as a last resort for severe bouts of depression and suicidal thoughts.
Get a professional diagnosis from a trustworthy Mental Health Service in Raleigh, North Carolina like Breaking Barriers Wellness & Counseling so you can get started with your treatment ASAP.
Contact us here for more information about the different services our organization can provide. Rest assured that we would be more than happy to provide you with any assistance that you need.